ICP provides an integrative approach to achieving balance in your life. This approach includes the following steps:
• The pharmacist will listen to how you are feeling, and note the symptoms you describe.
• Establish a base level by using lab tests or salvia testing.
• Develop in consultation with you prescriber and individual treatment plan to bring you back into balance.
• Provide assistance in making good lifestyle choices including, healthy balanced diet, creative activity program and stress coping techniques.
Our staff can work with you and your prescriber in a variety of health concerns such as:
• Hormone Imbalance including:
• Low T
• Hot Flashes and Mood Swings
• Low Sex Drive
• Thyroid Problems.
• Vitamin/Nutritional Deficiencies
Are you looking for answers to your health care problems?
ICP is the place to look for the answers to these and many other health care problems.
Perhaps you are having prescription problems, the dosage is not correct, it tastes bad, or hard to swallow, all causing non-compliance, what you need is a new or unique method of delivery. Maybe you are just looking for new solutions for old problems.
Business Hours: Monday - Thursday 10:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M., Friday's 10:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M.
New Hours beginning September 1, 2016
Monday - Thursday 9:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M., Friday's 9:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M.
Labor Day - Closed September 5
Thanksgiving - Closed November 24 & 25